Sunday, November 23, 2008

Why????

Blake is always wanting to learn things. His new phase is Why?? Daddy what you doin? Why?

Jason and I were driving with the kids home from the store and Blake was trying to get Jason's attention when Jason finally answered and said What Blake? Blake responded by saying What are you doin and Why? Jason said to me. I knew he was going to say that. He is very predictable because every other word out of his mouth is Why.

Morgan has been singing songs to him as well lately. It goes a little something like "Pant's on Fire" I see your underpants. Now Blake say's I see your underpants to me along with at bath time saying I get my underpants. Maybe he will want a real pair instead of his diaper. I can only hope that this teaching that Morgan is providing will turn into something positive.

No comments: