Friday, August 15, 2008

Long Week

I had a long week and I am looking forward to the weekend. I had CE hours this week again and had to be gone. I also had another break down only this time it involved a personnel situation. I am glad for the good friends I have been blessed to have in my life. At times like these it makes you appreciate the finer things in life. I will move forward the best I can and hope in the end God will guide me and remind me of where my focus should be. I am looking forward to the weekend and our GIRLS NIGHT. And for the record I confirmed Blakes ear infection with the Docotor Monday and he is on Meds. Morgan had asthma problems start up this week with two nights of getting sick at bedtime and now she is saying her ear hurts. And I had my Granma to the doctor on Tues to find out why she had been feeling weak and dizzy all weekend. Life can be trying and I try to make the best of it. When times get tough I cherish the sweet comments from my kids like when Morgan say's "Mommy I want to lay with you, I love you mommy"and wipes away tears from my eyes. That is what is important.

No comments: