Monday, January 26, 2009

SICK KIDS

Over the weekend Jason and I took care of little man. He was running a fever all weekend long. My family had taken a road trip to go look for jeans for Jason and while we were gone Blake started running a fever. We never really got the fever to break until Monday. Along with the fever he had a deep cough. I ended up taking them both to see the doctor today. Both of them are on Meds. Morgan for a little ear infection and Blake for Bronchitis. I hope they both sleep all night tonight. Three nights with interepted sleep takes a toll on the body.

I am looking forward to being with my father this week and helping were I can. Please keep him in your prayers. I am praying the surgery goes well and for no more cancer to be found and a speedy recovery. Along with the upcoming surgery, Jason and I are going to go to Brad Paisley's concert this Friday. I am looking forward to a great night out without the little ones.

Morgan has been working hard on her Cookie selling ability and Blake has done a fine job at being two. He is so precious yet so, well call it being two. I spin my wheels with him during the day. I can't wait for warmer weather to do some outdoor activies with them. I hope we can get a lot done on our land this spring and spend some time together with the family. Maybe even a night camp fire would be nice. If I think of all the things to come it gets me thru the long winter days.

No comments: