Sunday, January 11, 2009

Another Week-Where has it gone

Well I feel like so much has happened in a very short amount of time. I am praying day and night for many people that touch my life. More news has it our family. My brother's fiance just lost her father. She has a lot of emotion tied up inside from a relationship that should have been better. When you see things like this occur in life it makes you appreciate all that God gives us and realize that tommorrow is not a guarantee.

We had a laid back week. Not a lot was going on. We finished up Christmas with my Heuvelmann family getting together over the weekend. We have such a large group that we always do Christmas after the holidays. Not as stressful for everyone if we do it that way. That night some of the family got together at my brothers and played games with the kids played. It is a crazy time since the kids just run around in circles.

Blake is now into chewing gum. We have been working on reducing the use of the Binky. It does not go well. So now I have been giving him gum if he gives me his binky. Blake is very smart and keeps me on my toes. He has lately insisted on wearing his boots every day. If you try to talk him into wearing his tennis shoes then he throws a fit. We give up and just let him wear his boots.

No comments: