Wednesday, September 10, 2008

It's Been Awhile

I feel like time has flown by. I have had a few busy weeks with work and getting back into our fall routine. Morgan and I had our first night of M&M tonight. M&M is our kid church night. I mentor the kids and I do get a lot of joy out of being with them and voluntering my time to be there. Dance started back up this week as well. Morgan is so excited that she knows a few girls in her dance class. Now things are full swing ahead for the fall. The cooler weather has been great and Jason and I plan on working some more on our land project. We hope to get the barn down in a few weeks and get some dirt moved. We would love to get the new barn up and be able to enjoy it up there some more.

My little man has began to chatter so much. He copies everything we say. I thought I would be spending some one on one time with him since Morgan is back in school but that has not happened yet. The months to come I am sure we will be bonding. I think he thinks I am boring. He misses his sister as he say's Morgan. It it so cute to hear him say her name. It has been sissy to him and now he copies us and says "Morgan stop". He is getting a little bossy.

No comments: