Thursday, September 18, 2008

DADDY'S BACK

Well Jason is back and we are so glad. He had training all week long and that makes twice the work for me. With little help means I am ready for a break. We manage to make do. Looking forward to having the boys of the house Birthday's this week to come. Jason's is on Wed and Blake's on Friday. I can't believe he is going to be two. We will be having a little party for the both of them. On Friday I get to go on Morgan's first field trip of the year. We are going to the zoo in the Quad Cities. After that we are going to stay up their and let the kids enjoy Chucke Cheese for Blake's big Day. I am not sure if we will drive home or stay the night with the kids. I am looking forward to that.
I received Morgan's photos from Brandi. I love them all and can't wait to share them with everyone. I will be doing Christmas gifts with them for the grandma's. Blake is diffently acting his age my starting the terrible two's. He got bit at daycare this week and now he thinks he can say his sister bites him to get her in trouble. Oh the fun is just beginning. The pleasure's of being a mommy.

No comments: