Thursday, July 31, 2008

BUSY

Today was registration for Morgan for school. I have mixed emotions on sending my first child to school all day everyday. I am ready but kindof sad. Morgan needs something to do but hang at my feet during the day. There was a line when we got there and we knew a lot of people. I think Morgan is looking forward to going to Blackhawk. Blake on the other hand was hot and tired. He did not care to be there and he got mad laid on the floor and was kicking the lady behind us. It was a treat. I brought him home and feed him lunch then he went to bed.
Jason has had some overtime with the few recent storms that have went thru the area and I am glad he is getting some overtime. We do have a lot around the house to finish and I would like to see that get done but the overtime money is nice since we have some things to pay off. Work for me as usual keeps me busy. Not always money but some busy work to take care of. This weekend will be busy and I am sure the kids will find some way to amuse me. Morgan took her first swim lesson tonight and my mother in law is taking her. Morgan is a little nervous about water and she did not like it and said she could not touch. She came home and told me she like the little pool at Fun City. Not sure what I am going to do about that yet. Never a dull moment around here.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I love reading your blog. You are right that it helps to keep in touch between times that we see each other. Keep it up!