Thursday, May 7, 2009

OR NEW ADDITION


Yes we have a new family member named Reggie. I was debating all the way around on this idea but Morgan talked me into it. I am not sure what I am in for but we have fallen for the thing. Our new little 2.2 pound dog Reggie. She is suppose to grow to around 6-7 lbs but I think she my have been the runt of the liter. Now that it has been a week at home she is starting to adjust to our schedule. Besides the peeing all the time, she is friendly. I have learned that she needs to stay in the kitchen unless we are with her. The kids can't leave their hands off her and that does not help matters when I am trying to get her familiar with the way things work at the Waste home. Morgan was so excited when we picked her up in fact the dealer was loaded up and ready to head out and we had to find him to see if we could still get the puppy. As the photos show the dogs were crated and in the trailer. When we could not find the dealer Morgan was getting upset so this picture is just perfect of how excited she was to finally get another puppy. It was a big step to get another dog. I wanted something small so I could help out and transport the dog easier than we did with Gunner. He was a lab and could not come inside out home. If I was going to have another one I wanted to have the kids be part of the dogs life. This one will sure be that. She does not like it when she is not with us but until she proves she knows were to potty then that is just the way it is. Wish us luck with the new addition. I will keep you updated on how this all goes. She was born on Feb 22 and we got her on April 25Th. She was again only 2.2 pounds and can fit in the palm of our hands.

No comments: